Vinegar is a liquid used to dress salads, prepare pickles, and flavorsome stews.
Vinegar is beneficial if consumed in moderate amounts in excessive amounts it harms our health. Its benefits include:
It is rich in acetic acid that has antimicrobial properties being able to help kill pathogenic germs and overcome infectious diseases. Its acetic acid has intense biological effects, the first step exposes the crushed apples or grapes to the yeast that ferments the sugars and converts them into alcohol and in the second stage, the bacteria are added to the alcohol solution that further ferments them and converted into acetic acid, the main active component of vinegar.
It is highly indicated in the cleaning of wounds as a disinfectant and in the cleaning of floors, furniture, and windows of the home due to its disinfecting power. For the cleaning of the home, add a scoop of vinegar in a mop or basin with hot water.
– Cardiac health benefits: the consumption of vinegar benefits cardiac health because it lowers blood levels of triglycerides and cholesterol. An observational study from Harvard University showed that people who seasoned their salads with vinegar had a lower risk of heart disease.
– Reduces blood sugar levels, people with type 2 diabetes who have high blood sugar levels either due to insulin resistance or the inability to make insulin.
– It helps in weight loss by reducing blood sugar and insulin levels. It can help increase satiety, making the person consume between 200 and 275 kilocalories less. A research study carried out on obese patients showed that prolonged consumption of vinegar contributed to the reduction of fat, waste volume. And weight loss.
- Apple or cider vinegar.
- White grape vinegar or white wine.
- Sherry wine vinegar is dark mahogany in color.
Balsamic vinegar of Modena is produced in the town of Modena and bottled for sale when it is 15 to 50 years old. 10 of which has been aging in oak barrels.
Apple or cider vinegar: it is the healthiest of all. Its nutritional properties include its richness in acetic acid, calcium, potassium, copper, and iron. It can be used to dress salads, as a condiment in some stews. And adding a 20 ml tablespoon in a glass of water and drinking it.
Drinking that glass of water with apple cider vinegar on an empty stomach brings great benefits to the body such as:
Detoxification of the colon and intestines which aids digestion.
Eliminates toxins from our body by purifying it.
It improves the functioning of our lymphatic system.
Reduces high blood pressure and triglyceride levels.
It reduces weight and helps burn fat because it speeds up our metabolism.
Excellent acne remedy using a tablespoon of vinegar along with 2 tablespoons of water and soaking the face for 10 minutes. If it is done consistently after 15 days improvement of acne on the face is observed.
White wine vinegar brings benefits to our skin and hair. And the modena one has more calories and more acetic acid.
You may also like to read- http://www.themadething.com/